How do you take and incredible service and make it better?
Offer an outrageous, first-in-industry Quality of Service
Guarantee! We put our money where our mouth is. We are so confident that our caregivers are the
best-in-industry, extremely professional and well-trained, and that
our management services and customer service attitude will give you
the greatest peace of mind and satisfaction, that if you are not, we
will give you a credit for the number of hours that our services did
not meet your expectations.*
*Here are the details...
- Call us as soon as you are dissatisfied; but, please, no later
than 24-hours after the incident or the 'shift' in which we did
not meet your expectations.
- Complete our incident report and include any documentation
which will help us or our caregiver improve. We take this
very seriously and will review what retraining may be necessary
to improve the caregiver's skills; or, in rare instances we may
choose to terminate our employment relationship or seek any
other appropriate actions.
- We will give you a credit of up to four hours toward future
- This is in addition to our other strict standards of
excellence. If there is a problem or a personality
conflict with a caregiver, we will replace him/her immediately.
*What are the limitations of this guarantee?
- Again, you must notify our office of any problem or
dissatisfaction within 24-hours.
- A completed incident report must be submitted online, by
e-mail, by fax or by mail, and received by us within seven
days of reporting a situation.
- While our desire is to offer this as many times as
necessary, and are confident you won't be dissatisfied even
once, to protect us from the select few who may 'abuse' this
guarantee, we reserve the right to offer 1 incident guarantee,
and a maximum of 4-hours of credit for every 100-hours of
- The credit must be used within 60-days.
- You always have the right to 'not use' any of our caregivers
at any time. The choice is yours. But, if
you have filed a dissatisfaction incident report on the same
caregiver more than once (even if you feel it is for a very
minor inconvenience), we will not schedule this same caregiver
to work with you or your family in the future.
- Number of hours to credit (from 1 to 4) is at the sole
discretion of Care With Confidence.